Dublin Veterinary Hospital has been meeting the needs of the pet owners of Dublin, PA since 1994. Historic Bucks County has been our home for quite awhile, and we love our community
The practice was purchased by Dr. Steve Marks in 2009. Dr. Marks has served countless pets at Dublin Veterinary Hospital over the years, and is now pursuing missionary work through Christian Veterinary Mission (CVM) in Thailand, as well as other areas in need. In light of his new path, Dr. Marks transitioned the ownership of Dublin Veterinary Hospital to Dr. Kathy Tuhacek in 2018.
The building we work out of was once a barn from 1835! Of course, it has since been converted into a top-of-the-line veterinary facility. Our structure currently houses a welcoming waiting room for our clients, two exam rooms, a diagnostic lab, a surgery room, and an x-ray room. As we grow as a veterinary practice, we want to ensure we are continuing to provide the best service possible to our valued clients. We think that the best part of our history has been the countless tail wags, purrs, and smiling faces we have encountered on our journey.
Located across the street from Wawa and directly next to Weis Markets on W Dublin Pike.